Playing Catch-Up

Well, a whole summer has passed and now I need to play catch-up with my blog.  We are now living in Georgia, as my illness and leave of absence left me without a job in Florida. I could have transferred, however, I found a different job once I got here that is a bit better in the working conditions department, but worse in the paycheck department. Sometimes you just have to decide what is more important.

As for my illness, I slowly got better without ever seeing a neurologist. Still not sure exactly what went on there, just thanking God that I am back to normal brain function.

Georgia is nice, but bad on the arthritis.  Or maybe it's the long hours I spend on my feet or even getting old. All I know is that I am way too young to be in this much pain all the time. Kinda depressing, but I do go on.

Only a little time until I leave for work, so making this short. Will catch up better on my days off.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

© 2008 Por *Templates para Você*