Five Question Friday!


1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
Hmmm... I would probably speak with an Irish accent. :)
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
Oh, I WISH!  I have a hard time sleeping ANYWHERE!
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
Hey, if you gotta go, you gotta GO! Wherever and whenever!
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Jim Carrey -  I'm sure it would be hilarious!
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
I don't remember. We didn't go 'out' much.  He just showed up at my house one day and never left!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Di said...

Wouldn't that be considered stalking? :) or squatting?

Carrie Medford said...

LMBO... Kinda....yeah....

Heather said...

LOL
Hey! I'm following you from the blog hop. I'd love if you came and visited me at my blog:

Family Friendly Frugality

I also have a hop on Thursdays called It's Almost Friday! I'd love if you hopped along with us!
It's Almost Friday

I hope you have a great week!

Followers

© 2008 Por *Templates para Você*