Follow Along Fridays!

Whoohoo!  I've been featured!

Grab the Code:

Follow Along Fridays


We’ll keep this simple.

Follow The Mom Road (if you like me) and at least one other new blog.
Skip along visiting as many blogs as you can, be sure to leave a comment telling them you’re visiting from Follow Along Fridays.
Follow the blogs you want.
Return the visit back to your commentors.
Feel free to grab the button and the linky code to and paste it up on your blog.
That’s it!

As a BIG thank you to Carrie over at Carrie’s Cache for grabbing the linky code last week, I’m going to feature her blog at the top! Click on over and check her out. Thanks!






Photobucket

3 comments:

Ron Cooper said...

Following you now from Fun Follow Friday. My blog “Inspire” has inspiring messages about family, faith and other topics. Please follow back!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower from the blog hop. I hope you can me back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/.
God Bless,
Shelley

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

Followers

© 2008 Por *Templates para Você*