Another Doctor Appointment

Well, I've got another doctor appointment tomorrow.  I don't mind going so much, I really need something to make my heart beat correctly.  Yesterday was pretty rough.  When I had my open heart surgery 10 years ago, they told me that I may have the palpatations the rest of my life. However, they usually only really bother me when I'm lying down.  Lately, they've been happening all the time and yesterday was an all-day affair. I was almost convinced to go to the hospital - almost.  But, I knew that they would admit me and I couldn't have that! lol

So, tomorrow, I'll see if they have anything that can get my heart under control. Plus, I've got to get these Medical Leave of Absence papers filled out. It would have helped if I would have been able to see a neurologist already, but I have to wait.

I think, later when it's quiet, I will do a rememberance post about my open heart surgery.  THAT was definately an unforgettable experience!

For now, I've got to get some work done.  Ta-Ta !


Photobucket

1 comments:

Tree said...

Good luck with your appt! I hope they can do something for you to avoid having to go to the hospital. Have a great St. Pat's Day and thanks for visiting! :)

Followers

© 2008 Por *Templates para Você*