Puppies, Puppies Everywhere!

This is an endorsement for spaying and neutering your pets!

It seems that fertility doesn't just run in my human genes, it has been passed down to my 'baby', Azo:


She apparantly also likes the 'bad boys' and was convinced to give up her virginity to the local 'Dog About Town'.  Now, mind you... Azo doesn't go off looking for 'it'.  She is happily confined to our neck of the woods. But, you know how those 'Dawgs' are when they smell a 'bitch-in-heat", right?  He came right into our backyard and impregnated my little girl!  And then, you know what he did?  Ran off, never gave her ONE ounce of support as she grew round as a house, FOUR pairs of boobs hanging to the ground, gave birth to SEVEN babies and had to let them go at her like she was some kind of buffet table for months!!

Now, I have seven Grand-Puppies: Zoe (who looks exactly like her mom), Chip (the runt who looks like a chipmunk), Ludo (the brute of the bunch - fat and fluffy, only one other fluffy one), Lu-Chin (Ludo's twin sister - also fat and fluffy), Rodney (who was named after my friend Rodney who also has a Napoleon Complex - short and stocky), Valerie (the smart one who looks at you intently no matter what you are doing) and Loki (named after the God of Mischief, need I say more?)

 (Wyatt & Zoe)                                                         (Chip)     

Now, it got real cold here for a few weeks, and we brought the puppies inside. And if you don't know what seven puppies can do to a household, let me tell you - It's not pretty!  My children are in love with them. So am I, but they are BEASTS! And, now that they are on Nee-Nee restriction, they are eating us out of house and home!       

I must find homes for them.  Quickly.  I wish I could keep them all.  They are so adorable :(  Every morning there is a puppy stampede, running, jumping, barking... to see who can get to me and their breakfast first. Even my CAT likes them!

Puppies, puppies everywhere!           



Photobucket

3 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Welcome to TMC! Glad you are here!

Yankee Girl said...

They are so cute!

Sorry I can't help you out, my dog Bacchus would never speak to me again if I brought another dog in the house....and the hubs may not be happy either!

Good luck finding them homes!

Amber said...

They are such cute puppies! I wish I could take one too! Good luck finding them a home and thanks for stopping by my blog!

~Amber @ The Mom Road

Followers

© 2008 Por *Templates para Você*