Today Is Wyatt's Fourth Birthday!


Today is my baby's fourth birthday !!

For those who don't know about Wyatt... let me tell you... he is something else!

Wyatt is smart.. He uses words in context that you would never believe a four year old could understand. Although sometimes he mispronounces words in very comical ways, he definately gets his point across!

Wyatt is loving...  He tells me every day, practically every minute that he loves me.  He will come up to me out of the blue just to kiss my arm or leg or whatever is closest to him at the  moment and say "Mommy, I love you, yup, I do" and run off again to play.

Wyatt is a Playstation Master...  Wyatt's favorite thing in the entire world is playing Playstation. I think it is the very first thing he thinks about when he wakes up in the morning.   And once he is cut off, his famous excuse is "But I only played for TWO SECONDS!!" 

Wyatt loves to scare you...  One of his favorite games is sneaking up on you and screaming 'BOO! Mommy, did I scare you? BOO! Mommy, did  I scare you that time?  BOO! Did I scare you again, Mommy?"  This can go on all day, lol.

Wyatt can hold his own...  Being the youngest out of five children with two older brothers who enjoy wrestling and fighting and kung-fu-ing each other all day and night, Wyatt had to learn early not to let anyone pick on him.  I'll hear the boys 'dog-piling' Wyatt till he starts crying, then I will yell something like "Are you guys happy now ?  You hurt the baby!"  Next thing you know, one of the older ones is howling and Wyatt will strut out saying "Don't worry, mommy. I got 'em back."

Wyatt is the last of the mohicans.  I will not be having any more children unless God himself comes down from heaven and tells me I have to.  In that respect, watching him grow up is bitter-sweet.  I don't want to send him to school.  I don't want him to grow up! I want to keep him right where he is now, my silly little guy who just ran up to me and asked if he is a 'moron' and when I told him no, he said he likes being a moron, CAN he be a moron?! ROFL



Photobucket

3 comments:

Tree said...

Happy Birthday, Wyatt!! That last quote could've come from me. LOL I also have 5 kiddos and no plans for anymore....but, you're right, it is bittersweet. :(

Just out visiting on this rainy weekend! Take care :)

The Redhead Riter said...

You're going to wake up tomorrow and he is going to be 16...well, that is how it will feel anyway!

:o)

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Birthday to Wyatt!

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Love your blog.

Followers

© 2008 Por *Templates para Você*